#D2C #eComm #Lifestyle #WomenHealth
The category includes cosmetic products designed for care and protection of the skin. These cover all types of creams and lotions for face, hand and foot care as well as sunscreen. Skincare brands have fast emerged in India, and the revenue in the Skincare segment amounts to US$8.07bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.29% (CAGR 2023-2027). The audience is now flooded with numerous options to choose from, and thereby it has become extremely challenging for brands to amplify their unique voice, and build a loyal community of buyers.
500+ Partnered Brands
With over 500 partnered brands since 2018, including leading MNCs and fast-growing startups, we’ve helped Influencers unlock new avenues of visibility via influencer marketing. We work across 20+ brand categories and engage in an average of 200 brand conversations monthly.
At Confluencr, we believe in 100% transparency. We provide you with real-time updates on the progress of your deals and weekly reports that include detailed data and analytics. Stay informed and in control every step of the way.
Support From A Experienced Team
You will have access to a team of experts in all domains dedicated to your success. Our sales and business team secure the best deals for you while our finance team handles the contract details.
Hear ’em Speak!
Marketing Head, Plush
Let’s Influence Together!
Our efficient and effective influencer marketing campaigns help as a catalyst in your digital marketing.
We are able to considerably reduce user acquisition costs and improve user retention through our content.
Get in Touch with Our Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
Influencer marketing is a form of social media marketing where influencers are used for promoting or advertising a brand or its products among their audiences. In general, influencers have many followers on their social media platforms, and they promote the product among them for which the brands pay them.
Influencer marketing helps you build customer trust and loyalty as nowadays, people prefer choosing the product based on their reviews or the people they relate to more. It also helps you to create genuine customers by targeting audiences from a particular niche.
Getting started with influencer marketing can be challenging. However, with the mentioned few steps below, you can easily get into influencer marketing successfully. Some of the essential steps are:
- Identify your actual goal – You must determine your key objective for the program to have a successful influencer marketing campaign.
- Define an influencer profile – It is important to define a suitable influencer profile for your program, as this will help you to get the right influencer.
- Look for potential influencers – Once you know the type of influencer who will help you meet your demand and campaign needs, the next step is to find them. You can search on social media using hashtags or relevant keywords to get the influencer in the same niche.
- Have a better compensating reward – Do always make sure the rewards you offer help you to stand out from the rest. You can also offer additional rewards to your influencers as this strengthen your relationship and brand image in the market.
Influencer marketing agencies help brands to build relationships with top influencers in a wide range of niches. They even strategize, execute, and manage influencer marketing campaigns for their clients to derive the maximum value from every campaign.
Influencer marketing is one of the leading marketing strategies helping the brand grow. It not only helps your brand to socialize with the audiences but also helps to create genuine customers for your brand. As per one of the reports, the derived ROI through influencer marketing is 6 times more than other marketing tools. Moreover, influencer marketing also helps you attain customer loyalty and build trust among them.
The channels popular for influencer marketing are:
- Instagram – Being popular among young adults, Instagram is emerging as one of the popular platforms for influencer marketing. With its Instagram live, posts, stories, and reels are allowing businesses to grow rapidly in the market. As estimated, 89% of marketers use Instagram influencer marketing as their major advertisement tool.
- YouTube – With 2 billion active users, YouTube is the second best platform for influencer marketing. It allows you to share long content videos and remains accessible for a longer period, which helps you generate engagement from your old videos.
- Twitter – Twitter has grown exponentially in the last few years. It is upholding itself as one of the major platforms for influencer marketing channels. The true loyal fan base of influencers over twitter is marking it as a genuine and lead producer platform.
Influencer marketing has become a successful tactic for businesses. As per one of the reports, 81% of marketers find influencer marketing an effective strategy. Some of the successful reports state that:
- The quality of traffic generated by it is better than other marketing sources.
- It helps to generate more ROI than other marketing channels.
- It derives faster results than organic searches or affiliate marketing.
- It is one of the most cost-effective channels for marketing.
Influencer marketing campaigns are oftentimes referred to as “paid social” or “sponsored content”. These campaigns are designed to target specific audiences online, and they work by paying people (influencers) who have existing relationships with their audience to promote certain products or services. Influencer marketing campaigns are becoming increasingly popular, and brands are using them greatly.
Influencer marketing helps businesses to promote brands. It is becoming increasingly popular, especially among startups and small businesses who want to reach a wide audience at a minimal cost. Some of the associated benefits of influencer marketing are:
- Reach – The first benefit of influencer marketing is its wide range of reach. Since influencers have a massive following online, their posts often go viral. A single post shared by an influential person can generate thousands of views and even lead to increased sales.
- Trust – Another benefit of influencer marketing comes from trust. When people follow someone they know and trust, they feel more comfortable buying products from them. Research shows that consumers are willing to spend almost twice as much money on products recommended by friends than those not recommended by friends.
- Authenticity – The third benefit of influencer marketing stems from authenticity. People tend to trust recommendations from people they know and trust. Therefore, if you use an influencer to recommend a product, customers are more likely to believe you and buy your brand.
Our 50,000+ Creator Network pans across Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Quora and Facebook.
We have worked with FinTech, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Education, Consumer Apps and more brands from across sectors. As a specialised Influencer Marketing Agency, we understand the nuances of multiple industry and have demonstrated success across categories.
We encourage brands to experiment with low budget test campaigns before scaling influencer marketing.
We dedicate a team of Campaign Manager and Associates for every project – irrespective of budget. Using our in-house platform they take care of the whole campaign end-to-end.
Influencer Campaigns are catalysts to growth – it drives increased organic brand search, fosters trust amongst consumers and impacts purchase decision positively.